THE POOL IS OPEN AND THE WATER IS AT LEAST 80 DEGREES!
As you may have heard, we have a brand new swimming pool at Forest Ridge! It is a 20' x 50' in-ground pool that is 3' at the shallow end and 4.5' at the deep end. There are wide roman stairs at the shallow end, as well as a chair lift, to make our pool accessible to just about everyone.
The pool has an automatic chemical feeder, so the water is always crystal clear and chemically balanced. Best of all .... Beginning Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend, it is HEATED to 80 degrees!
The pool is open every day, unless the outside air temperature is below 70 degrees, or it is storming.
Normal hours of operation for the pool are:
Monday – Friday: 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Saturday: 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Sunday: 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
(We close at 5:00 on Sunday to do routine chemical maintenance overnight)
Although the pool may be open prior to Memorial Day (weather permitting), it will not be heated until Memorial Day Weekend.
You will be asked to sign a copy of the following rules upon check-in.
____ I understand that the swimming pool at Forest Ridge is for registered guests of the campground only, and that any day guests that I may have do not have access to the pool.
____ I understand that the swimming pool at Forest Ridge does not have a lifeguard, and I assume all responsibility for my own safety, as well as the safety of my children, and other members of my party. I further understand that any children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult while inside the swimming pool enclosure. Failure to observe this rule may result in my being asked to leave the campground without refund.
____ I understand that the following rules are posted within the pool enclosure, and agree to adhere to them:
• NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY
• SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK
• POOL FOR USE BY REGISTERED GUESTS ONLY
• CHILDREN UNDER 16 MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT
• NO DIVING OR JUMPING
• NO RUNNING OR HORSEPLAY IN POOL AREA
• NO GLASS CONTAINERS IN POOL AREA
• NO PETS IN POOL AREA
• ADULTS SHOULD NOT SWIM ALONE
____ I further agree to the following rules:
• Persons with infections or diseases that may be transmitted by the pool water are prohibited from using the pool.
• Children in diapers, or those who are incontinent, should always use under-garments designed for swimming pool use.
• Patrons should shower before entering the pool area.
• Do not swim during severe weather conditions, such as electrical storms or tornados.
• When the pool is locked, it is for safety reasons. Do not attempt to access the pool during these times.
These rules are designed for the safety of our guests, which is our greatest concern.
Please be safe and enjoy!