Pet Policy (Cabins):
All units (except the Rocky Mt. Cabin, Adirondack Cabin, and Covered Bridge Cabin) are pet-free.
- Pets left in a cabin unattended must be kenneled at all times.
- At the time of registration, you will be asked to sign a statement accepting financial responsibility for any damages your pet may cause during your stay.
- Pets are welcome at the rate of $15/night plus tax in the Rocky Mountain Cabin, Adirondack Cabin, and Covered Bridge Cabin only. All other cabins are pet free.
- If you bring a pet to a pet free cabin, you will be required to leave with no refund. Pets may not be kept outside at pet free cabins. Pets left outside will bark, and we have animals in the area that could make this unsafe for the pet.
Pet Policy (Camping):
Your "quiet", well behaved dogs are welcome on a leash. Please clean up after your dogs. All pets must be current on all vaccines and are not to be left at the campsite unattended. Dogs bark when their people are gone, so please take your dogs with you. Our insurance prohibits aggressive dogs in the campground. Please help us maintain the tranquility of the campground by keeping your dogs from barking.
We enjoy pets, and have several of our own! But, we need to establish a few general policies, for the safety and enjoyment of all guests – the furry ones, as well as the non-furry ones!
General Rules for Pets:
We are sorry, but we must insist that you not bring aggressive pets to the campground. If your pet demonstrates any aggressive acts, we reserve the right to require that you leave immediately with no refund.
ALL pets must be on a leash at all times when not in your cabin, tent, or trailer. This is a safety factor, as well as a potty issue. If the pet isn’t on a leash, you won’t know where it went potty so that you can clean up after it!
Every effort must be made to keep your pet from barking. Every dog has the need to say something from time to time, but owners MUST try to keep barking to a minimum.
Owners must clean up after their pets immediately.
Our cabins are smoke-free. We do provide a container on the covered front porch for your smoking needs outside the cabins.
Check-In & Check-Out:
Based on availability, we can sometimes offer early check-in or late check-out. The rates for these adjusted arrival/departure times is $10/hour for cabins and half-day stay for campsites. The reason for the charge is that by letting you check in early or check out late, we may have to forego another reservation request, as the site/cabin may not be ready for a last minute guest. We may not always be able to accommodate this request, so PLEASE check with us first, as we may have other guests to prepare for. Please plan your travel time accordingly.
All hot tubs are for the private use of the people renting that cabin only. It is not to be shared by others. We reserve the right to lock the hot tubs during our quiet time from 11:00 pm to 8:30 am for liability and safety reasons. For your safety and information, we have a few basic rules for the hot tubs:
- The hot tub manufacturers state that anyone who is potentially pregnant, or who has other medical conditions, should not use the hot tub – the elevated water temperature could cause medical complications.
- Children under 12 should not use the hot tub. The elevated temperature could cause medical complications.
- Please wear swim suits, instead of “street clothes” in the hot tub. The lints and dyes in street clothes wash out into the water, and clog the filter making a mess.
- For your enjoyment, we recommend that you run your swim suits through an extra rinse cycle in your washer before you come. Some detergents do not wash out completely, which could turn your crystal clear hot tub into a soapy mess!
- Please take a quick shower before using the hot tub to rinse any lotions, bronzers, and makeup off. Otherwise, those substances will wash off into the hot tub, causing the water to get murky and unpleasant.
- If you have a second swimsuit, we recommend bringing a separate suit to use if you want to swim in the river. If not, please rinse your suit well between the river and the hot tub so that you don’t introduce river bacteria into the hot tub. The hot water will cause that bacteria to grow immediately, and your tub will become murky and may develop an odor.
- Please restrict the amount of alcohol you consume while using the hot tub. The effects of alcohol and the hot water could cause medical complications.
- Remember that voices travel, especially in the night air, and people tend to talk louder when they are in the hot tub so that they can be heard over the jets. Please be respectful of your neighbors, and try to keep your voices, music, (and laughter!) down, especially after 10:00 p.m.
We reserve the right to lock the hot tubs at any time if we feel there are unsafe conditions, such as excessive use of alcohol, or in any other situation where we feel our property, or your health, may be in danger.
Relax and enjoy!!!
Must be 21+ to secure a cabin.
ATVs are welcome on a trailer or in the back of your truck bed. However, our insurance will not permit ATVs to be placed on the ground at any time for any reason, unless you need to take your ATV out of the trailer so that you can sleep in the trailer. Please talk to us first, so that we know why the ATV is off the trailer. Sorry, but we do not have trail access from the campground.
Payment, Cancellations and Refund Policy:
- Payment: Cabins are to be paid in full by VISA, MasterCard, or Discover at the time of reservation. Credit card transactions will be processed at the time of reservation.
- Cancellations and Refunds: No refunds for early departure. No refunds due to inclement weather.
- Refunds (Cabins): If we are not able to fill your nights reserved, we are not able to issue refunds. If we are able to fill your nights reserved, we will issue a refund, less a 15% processing fee.
- Camping: If cancellation is received 14 days prior to the arrival date, a rain check will be issued. Sorry, but we are not able to issue or accept rain checks for holiday weekends (including Tour DeForest).